Admissions Open 2016 -Manipal University, Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
BACHELORS/UNDER GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Information Systems & Management
- BA Media & Communication
- BA Interior Design
- Bachelor of Hotel Management, Travel & Tourism (BHMTT)
Admission to the above programs is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
For admission to the BSc Biotechnology program, students must have passed their 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks
B TECH Engineering ProgramS
Admission to Engineering programs is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks
Masters/Post Graduate Degree Programs
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Medical Biotechnology
- MSc Molecular Biology & Human Genetics
- MA Media & Communication
- MA Interior Design
- M Tech Digital Electronics & Advanced Communication
- M Tech Manufacturing Engineering & Technology
Admission to the MBA program is open to fresh graduates and working executives/self-employed professionals who have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Admission to MSc/MA programs are open to graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from recognized universities, however, working executives/self- employed professionals who have a Bachelor’s Degree in other disciplines may also be considered for admission, subject to the approval of Chair of the Department and the Academic Committee.
Admission to the MTech Programs are open to graduates with an undergraduate engineering degree in a relevant discipline. Eligibility of M Tech candidates will be verified by an Academic representative of the School of Engineering & IT.
Note: Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all the above programs.
12th Standard / “O” Level passed students can apply. Adequate proficiency in English is a must.
- The candidate must have passed ‘O’ level (minimum five subjects) with a minimum overall grade of ‘D’. Candidate passed ‘A’ Level / 10+2, or equivalent who have not acquired the required grade to get into the Bachelor’s degree program may also join.